Next Ventures are urgently seeking a Vulnerability Management Lead to work for a multinational IT company. You will be based in Brussels over a 7 month contract, with a likely extension available.
The client is looking for a Security Architect with experience within vulnerability scanning solutions such as QVM or Qualys, network security, service integration, etc...
- Security Consultant or Security Architect (preferred)
- B8 or above
- Experience with the set up Vulnerability Scanning solution and the related operational processes
- Experienced integration of Vulnerability Scanning solution with a SIEM
- Experience with the delivery of a Vulnerability Management service
Nice to have skills:
- Conduct workshop and review the current people, process and technology aspects of Vulnerability management
- Review current available document and artefacts, identify gaps
- Identify tactical improvements for VM processes and document them
- Capture and document the VM processes, tools architecture and other key data including (location of assets, licenses, status of RAPs and key personnel)
- Identify most urgent operational improvements and define the required effort to drive these changes
Role: Vulnerability Management Lead
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 7 months +
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your updated & most recent CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.