Our client is are currently seeking an experienced vRealize Engineer/Consultant to join their team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands on a contractual basis.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for providing vRA/vRO expertise to deliver infrastructure and content that meets our Customers' business requirements.
- Develop Blueprints and Workflows using vRA and vRealize Orchestrator
- Responsible for the quality of all technical deliverables produced
- Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
- Provide technical support as requested The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of Hands on Delivery/Implementation related work around vRA and vRO
- Strong understanding of core VMware infrastructure including vSphere, vRealize Suite, NSX and Virtual Hardware
- An understanding of cloud networking security concepts, such as IP subnets, security groups, NACLs, routing, Firewalls.
- VCP7-CMA Certification preferable
- Knowledge of vRealize Lifecycle Manager
For more information, please contact Kirsty on +442038051003 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org