We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Software Developer/ Architect that is looking to take on a new challenging role as a Java Team Lead for a leading Automotive manufacturer.
As the Lead Developer, you will be responsible for creating, designing and developing a web-based application alongside an international team of 4-7 software developers.
As a company, they have been developing and implementing advanced solutions for some of the world’s top companies for over 20 years.
With over 150+ employees, you will expect a flat hierarchy, flexible working hours (optional one day home office), continuous training & career growth, advanced technology and an enjoyable workplace.
Your task as a Java Team Lead:
- Responsible for technology used, architecture design for web-based applications
- Coaching of other developers
- Have an open-minded approach towards projects and technology using Agile methodologies
- Communication with the customer
- Analysis customer needs for functional and technical enhancements of complex system landscapes
Your background/ experience:
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Business Informatics or comparable training
- 6 years+ experience working on web-based applications using JavaEE (7,8)
- Familiar with Java frameworks like Spring, SOAP, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, XML, WebServices, WebSphere etc.
- JIRA, Confluence, Cucumber etc.
- Database knowledge with P/SQL, NoSQL or Oracle
- Familiar with Agile methods (Scrum/ Kanban)
- Strong communicational skills (Leadership experience is a plus)
- Fluent English & German (Written & Spoken)
What they offer:
- 30 days vacation
- Support for training and personal development
- Friendly, international, dedicated team
- Plenty of room to implement your own ideas
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours and optional home office one day a week
- Salary up to €85,000 (depending on experience)
If you would like to be a part of this amazing company and up to the challenge, please get in touch to find out more at email@example.com/ +49-893-803-7001.