Senior IT Business Analyst
- 785 SEK per hour
My client requires a Senior IT Business Analyst to meet the changing customer and regulatory demands, Customer & Counterparty Data Programme (CCDP) which will help consolidate many country specific customer data repositories into one common solution for the Company.
CCDP is an important enabler in the execution of the Group Simplification Programme. The programme creates the common component for customer and counterparty data across the company, in order to provide the data to new banking platforms.
Drive business non-functional requirements gathering and documentation activities in a project with several streams of business demands in close collaboration with IT.
- + 10 years’ experience of business requirement management
- Business Analyst background with some experience in Project Management
- Working in the past in the projects of a large scale (over 100 resources) in the complex environment
- Experience in working with on premise, enterprise applications
- Experience in analysing non-functional requirements
- Well organized, structured, detailed-oriented
- Produces written documentation and reporting according to standards
- Master Data Management awareness
- Advanced presentation skills
- Agile way of working
Please call Stuart Holman on +44 203 0533 722 or email Stuart@next-ventures.comSolliciteer nu