Next-Ventures is currently looking for a SAP HCM Payroll and Time consultant for a project in Brussels.
Social legislation is becoming more complex, social actors are increasing their requirements and quality controls.
The end client wants to audit (compliance between the rules of calculation and implementation) and optimization of specific payroll process. The goal is to make a complete review of its payroll process.
It also wishes to be supported in the implementation of technical and operational adaptations in certain processes that have been detected as risky.
- Link the legal context to the internal rules versus what is implemented in the SAP system currently
- Assist the company in the reflection on the solutions to be put in place
- Coordinate all the actions necessary to the good progress of the work and the realization of the project in its constraints of time and resources.
- Document all analysis and recommendations in a structured way
- Expert in SAP HR: Payroll & Time mgt for Belgium
- Versed in social legislation
- Having multiple relevantes experience in HR project management in connection with the Payroll (minimum 8 years experience).
- Experience in the drafting of technical-functional specifications.
- Basic IT / ICT training to better understand needs and complexities is desirable.
- Analytical and critical.
- Results oriented.
- Influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate constructively with business and technical teams.
- Sense of ethics (Compliance with the rules of confidentiality)
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.