ITSM Procurement Business Partner
- ASAP - June Start
My client is a management consultancy working on behalf of a large pharmaceutical company looking for a ITSM Procurement Business Partner on a 6 month contract in Prague.
The right candidate will be responsible for aligning with a defined group of Functional, Category and/or Divisional stakeholders. The main goal is to build effective relationships with the business ensuring procurement objectives are achieved while business stakeholder satisfaction is kept at the highest level.
· Accountable and responsible for aligning with IT & ITSMO (IT service management operation) by building effective relationships with IT stakeholders in relevant IT Functions across Divisions
· In charge of building and maintaining the transaction and productivity pipeline with IT stakeholders in relevant IT Functions across Divisions
· Implementing transactions on a timely basis as well as to be accountable for a specific productivity target delivery
· Capturing, validating and reporting benefits to IT stakeholders in relevant IT Functions across Divisions
· Ensuring issues in relevant IT Functions across Divisions are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
· Promoting and demonstrating the full value proposition of procurement across their stakeholder community
· In charge of Procurement process compliance and risk management in relevant IT Functions across Divisions
· Responsible for supporting global category strategy development by translating IT needs and plans
· Providing support to implement global category strategy and projects & input into supplier segmentation as relevant
· Supporting the management of Global supplier relationships as determined by supplier segmentation
The right candidate will have the following experience:
· At least of six years of experience in Procurement or other related experience, preferably in category management, supplier management, or related area, with a focus in the IT domain
· Strong preference for CIPS or similar professional qualification.
· Project management or other leadership experience
· Excellent negotiation and influencing skills;
· Strong relationship-building and conflict management/resolution abilities
· Fluency in English (spoken and written); German, Czech and/or Slovak is advantage but not essential
· Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
Sound like you? If you are interested then please send a copy of you most recent CV to email@example.com for consideration.