Our client is looking for an Archive Information Management Consultant / Archive Architect to join their team on a 12 month contract in Stavanger, Norway.
- Working with the software and operating vendors in the daily run of the applications.
- Improve the usage of technology to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Cooperate and clarify issues with other IT teams.
They ideal candidate must:
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English.
- 5 years' experience.
- Programming language skills e.g. HPTM 8.2 / Micro Focus Content Manager 9.0
- Good overall understanding of IT technology - infrastructure, software solutions, integration and different layers in the architecture.
- Understanding of the oil and gas industry.
For immediate consideration, please contact Kirsty on +442038051003 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org